Please read the information below before cancelling your order
- Tell us within 14 calendar days of receiving your order that you want to return it
- Return the order within 14 calendar days from informing us (not applicable if we're arranging collection for you)
- Accept products that have been installed
- Accept returns of made-to-measure products, such as roof lanterns, uPVC windows and flat glass rooflights
- Accept orders returned after 28 days of purchase
- Orders sent to you on a pallet must be returned to us on a pallet
- The customer is liable for diminished value of the product
Your Consumer Rights
Wherever you shop online, it is important to know your rights. Here is a summary of what you, as a private individual, are entitled to. The Distance Selling Regulations were updated in June 2014 and we have updated our cancellation and returns policies to reflect and comply with these changes. If you’re a returning customer, our policy may have changed since you last shopped with us and we ask you to read through these updates.
Which? has summarised the Consumer Contracts Regulations.
Please note that under these regulations, made-to-measure orders cannot be cancelled.
Your Right to Cancel
The moment you place your order, you have the right to cancel it. This right ends 14 calendar days from the day you receive your goods. If your order consists of multiple goods, the 14 days runs from when you get the last product of the batch.
This 14 day period allows you time to decide whether you wish to cancel your order. You then have a further 14 calendar days to send the goods back. Please read our returns policy.
Please note that this is 2 full weeks and not 14 working days.
How to Cancel Your Sterlingbuild Order
Let us know as soon as possible
The fastest and easiest way is to complete the order cancellation form, which will let us know immediately, so we can begin the process of cancelling your order with Sterlingbuild.
You will receive an email confirming cancellation of your order. If you do not receive this within 24 hours and it is not in your junk or spam folder, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 01304 219922 so we can resend the message.
Cancellation by Sterlingbuild
Whilst we will endeavour to honour every order placed with us, we reserve the right to cancel the contract between us if we have insufficient stock to deliver the goods you order. If we do cancel your contract, we will notify you by email and re-credit your account any monies deducted as soon as possible (in any event, within 30 days of your order).